Providing safe access to medical information
JPS Health Network now provides safe online access to medical information such as test results and current medications.
What does JPS MyChart provide:
- Prescription refill requests
- Appointment requests and cancellations
- Messaging between you and clinical staff
- Test results
- Current medications
- Alerts for upcoming appointments
In order to sign up for JPS MyChart, you must have a JPS MyChart activation code. This will be provided at your next JPS appointment.
After registering, be sure to bring the following to your next appointment at JPS:
- Address and phone number of your current pharmacy
- All of your current medications